MERGING LINES AND CIRCLES: A TANTRIC PRACTICE FOR THE OUTRAGEOUS LOVER – a weekend workshop with Dr. Kristina Kincaid
Join us for the highest expression of a healed world, merging the Shechina and the Tiferet in Tantric Practice.
The lover’s art most clearly modeled by the sexual is the merging of the masculine – line and feminine – circle energies, the two essential forces of the universe. In Chinese Taoist thought we would call these forces the yin and the yang. In Hinduism we speak of Shiva and his consort Shakti. Their union brings blessings to all the worlds. For the Hebrew mystic, Tiferet and Shechina are not disparate forces that occasionally come together for a one-night stand. Instead, they are different faces of the greater union, the force of divinity that courses through the cosmos and our own bodies. Their integration is the highest erotic expression of a healed world.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- to deeply understand the powerful relationship between the masculine – line and feminine – circle energies
- a tantric practice for merging line and circle energies
- to ignite the divine power of the Shekinah and Tiferet in your own life
- to access the full power of your circle and line energies as a tool for your liberation and empowerment
- the difference between ordinary and extraordinary sexing
- how “being a lover” is a commitment to the act of generosity and transcending the self
- what is the “erotic” and what is “merely sexual”
- to liberate eros in every dimension of your sexual and nonsexual life
- to access the circle quality of surrender and why we will happily give up the illusion of control when we embrace the wisdom of eros
- to navigate the razor’s edge between domination and submission as reflections of line and circle energies
- to experience the inner alchemy of hieros gamos – an inner marriage as a path towards wholeness
When: Sat & Sun Jan 30th and 31st, 2016, 10:00AM~5:00 PM
Where: Institute of Core Energetics,
150 West 28th street, suite 1803, New York
Admission: $245 before Jan 17th, $295 after
For tickets click here!
Led by Dr. Kristina Kincaid
Assisted by Tara Urszula Pietrzykowska
Invite friends on Facebook!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“The work was very powerful. Kristina set up a safe container so I felt comfortable being vulnerable and exploring deeply intimate parts of myself. I opened up in a way I don’t think I could have anywhere else. That is pretty incredible.”
“I cried, laughed, listened, celebrated, and most of all, shed something to make room for deeper self love and connectedness.”
“I realized that claiming what I deeply want does not take anything away from others having their needs met — a scarcity mindset. In fact, expressing my needs contributes to an overall feeling of abundance and higher satisfaction. In theory I could have said something like that before — but until that moment I didn’t realize how much more I really have to learn about abundance. What a gift! Something loosened inside of me that now I imagine will keep shifting around for a long time. “